The back is an incredible structure consisting of several moving parts. It supports numerous movements and helps ground and stabilize us. Most of us depend on its complete and healthy function hundreds of times a day.
With significant reliance and pressure put on the lower back, it’s understandable that it encounters discomfort due to soft tissue and spine injuries. Fortunately, non-invasive and natural chiropractic solutions are a leading low back pain remedy for quick and effective results.
Today we’re going over the following:
- Who gets lower back pain and stiffness
- Why people get low back pain
- Chiropractic services that can end low back pain
- Benefits of chiropractic care for low back pain
- And more
If you’re ready to remove lower back pain from your life, this article is for you!
Who Gets Low Back Pain?
Lower back pain can affect almost anyone, but some are more prone than others. Lifestyle, activity level, and age can play a role; however, acute injuries (sudden and impactful injuries) are a common reason, too.
People who may experience low back pain include:
- Athletes of all ages and abilities
- Pregnant women
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Weekend warriors
- Traumatic accident victims
- Slip and fall accidents
- Poor workstation setup and ergonomics
- Poor posture
- Improperly treated old injury
- Auto accident
- Sports injury
- Improper lifting techniques
- Physically demanding jobs
- And others
Chiropractic services are safe and gentle, making them a responsible treatment for patients of all ages suffering from several kinds of injuries at all severities.
Why Do I Have Low Back Pain?
A trusted chiropractor will comprehensively analyze your body and movements before determining a wellness strategy. Treating the source of your low back pain nurtures an effective recovery and promotes organic, efficient healing.
Reasons for low back include:
- Herniated discs
- Soft tissue dysfunction
- Muscle overuse
- Repetitive use injuries
- Degenerative disc disease
- And others
How to Avoid Low Back Pain
Preventative maintenance is always best. With proper care, you can strengthen your back’s soft tissues and maintain alignment and balance, so your back stays protected.
Tips to keep your back strong include:
- Exercise for strong core muscles
- Use an ergonomic chair while working
- Practice safe lifting methods
- Stretch and rest your back after bending
- Stretch your hamstrings
- Speak with a chiropractor about lifestyle changes, corrective exercises, and chiropractic services that can help
Chiropractic Services to End Your Low Back Pain
Chiropractors are uniquely skilled at finding optimal solutions that cure inadequacies in the soft tissues and spine. These methods allow the body to respond naturally, finding balance and strength that support function.
Common chiropractic services that help with low back pain include:
- Chiropractic adjustments: a swift and controlled thrust to the affected joint, restoring alignment and often providing immediate pain relief
- Soft tissue therapies: techniques that encourage strengthening and repair of the soft tissues as they increase circulation and decrease inflammation
- Corrective exercises and stretches: natural body empowerment and strengthening creates protective barriers against wear and tear and other injuries as it improves flexibility and proper movement patterns
- And more
With these techniques come several benefits, including:
- Increased comfort
- Increased movement patterns
- Improved flexibility
- Improved sleep quality
- Increased focus
- Reduced mental stress
- Increased energy
- Improved athletic performance
- And more
Get the care your body is yearning for. Not only will chiropractic treatments rid you of your low back pain, but it promotes a healthy, active lifestyle.
Visit Our Golden Valley Chiropractic Clinic
Our team has seen firsthand how chiropractic techniques can end low back pain. We’ll determine the cause and treat your condition with a unique approach designed with your comfort in mind.
Your discomfort doesn’t have to keep you from your activities. Contact us, and let’s end your low back pain for good!